Call Us for Emergency Plumbing Service
Get in touch with Midway Plumbing to request a service call. We are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services. Just let us know what your problem is, and we can respond immediately. If you have questions about residential plumbing, we have the answers. Call us today.
1017 Energy Dr.
Abilene, TX 79602
Hours of Operation
24/7 Emergency Service
Get Help Today!
Emergencies don’t keep business hours. For emergency plumbing services in Abilene & the Big Country area, take advantage of Midway’s 24/7 service. Call (325) 698-4399 now.
Keeping your family safe and comfortable is one of your top priorities. Meanwhile, making sure your plumbing works correctly is one of ours. Serving the Abilene & the Big Country area with 24/7 emergency plumbing services means that we are only a phone call away when you need us most.
Others agree, click here to see what people are saying about us.
What Counts as a Plumbing “Emergency”?
We sometimes hear this question from our customers, along with the similar question, “When do I know I have a plumbing emergency on my hands?” The simple answer is, “A plumbing emergency is whatever you think is a plumbing emergency.” You can’t be wrong about your worries, even if the problem turns out to be a minor one. When your peace of mind is in jeopardy because of plumbing issue, we want to be there to reassure you and have the repairs done.
There are a few specific plumbing issues that are always emergencies and require getting in touch with us the first moment you can. Here are just a few we can help you with:
- Clogged sewer line: There is nothing worse than having your whole house backing up and no drain is working. Making your plumbing drain system inoperable. Remember adding water like running faucets, showers, flushing toilets will only make this worse. Limit your usage until one of our Emergency Plumbers can get to you.
- Overflowing toilet: This is plumbing problem that triggers an immediate panic reaction. However, stay calm and turn off the feed valve to the toilet to stop water flow (or open up the tank and rig up the chain to do the same thing). Then call our plumbers to see what needs to be repaired so you can use the toilet again without worry of water damage.
- Massive pipe leaks: Burst pipes are a more frequent problem in colder climates. But pipe corrosion can also cause sudden leaks that are noticeable as water stains along your walls or ceiling. These need to be repaired fast because of the damage that can be done.
- Loss of water to the house: If you notice no water coming from any faucet or other fixture in the house, the first thing to check is if it’s a municipal issue. (Ask your neighbors if they’re having similar problems.) If it isn’t, you’ll want professional plumbers to find out the source and fix it—you can’t go for long without running water!
- Sump Pump Alarms: Its never fun when your sump pump alarm is going off and even worse when it happens in the middle of the night or on a weekend. Getting a qualified plumbing professional who is knowledgeable with sump pumps will save you headaches and money.
- No Hot Water: Having hot water is a luxury we expect. When our water heaters fail, we need these fixed faster then later. Fixing pilot lights, leaking or broken water heaters is our specialty.